The first step toward success is identifying your own leadership strengths.
Free assessment: www.freestrengthsfinder.com/workuno
- Communication is built on trusting relationships
- Motivation can never be forced. People have to want to do a good job.
- There’s nothing more effective than showing genuine interest in others.
- Step outside of yourself to discover what’s important to someone else.
- Team players are the leaders of tomorrow.
- Truly respecting others is the bedrock of motivation.
- People work for money, but go the extra mile for praise and recognition.
- Be quick to admit mistakes and slow to criticize. Above all be constructive.
- Set goals that are clear, challenging and obtainable.
- Leaders never lose their focus. They keep their eyes on the big picture.
- Consistently high performance comes from balance between work and leisure.
- Gain strength from the positive and don’t be sapped by the negative.
- Tame your worries and energize your life.
- Never underestimate the power of enthusiasm.
- Review Strengths from Assessment
- Discuss: Bring Yourself to Work – translating it to your contribution to the company mission statement.
- Discuss: The Importance of Employee Engagement
- Video – Difference between a Manager and a Leader
- Activity: Managing Stress
- Discussion: The importance of professional development, project management and process improvement.
End State Goal Activity:
- How has your knowledge of Influencing Others improved as a result of this workshop?
- Role Playing: Show interest in co-workers, identify a cost saving measure, plant and process improvement. Volunteer to facilitate an event and solicit support.
Book Your Professional Development Workshop Today!