By consulting for and partnering with LA Works, CEEBS provides workshops, lectures, seminars and other education and business services with the focus of providing massive value to your personal business goals. Our Firm believes that the success of our clients determines our own. We ensure both by collaborating with our clients to achieve their desired outcomes.
CEEBS is uniquely qualified to infuse your workers with a new sense of their skills and strengths and to propel your leaders, executives, managers and teams to higher levels of effectiveness and success. An employee’s most powerful tools are self-knowledge and self-awareness. CEEBS has successfully piloted and perfected a series of programs that help employees to sharpen these tools. Our programs have been used by such companies as Con Agra Foods, Red Ribbon Foods, Jolly Bean Foods, Pacific Orthopedic Medical Center.
College Prep Workshops
Education Preparation hosted by Competitive Edge Education and Business Services (CEEBS). Guest speakers from UCLA, Chaffey College and others on the importance of attending and completing college. Education preparation will maximize your opportunities. Financial aid and scholarship information will be available. Professional business training & preparation will maximize your opportunities, increase morale and instantly add value to your organization. Knowledge is Power.
WE FOCUS ON IMPROVING YOUR COMPANY’S:
Corporate Workshops Available
- Diversity & Team Work
- Email Etiquette
- Communication Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Sexual Harassment
- 8 Keys of Excellence
- Employee Recognition
Diversity & Team Work
To some diversity is more or less an expression of Good Will of Good Intensions. Times have changed and now it is a Business discipline to incorporate Diversity Training in the workplace. There is still an outside and an inside perspective on diversity. It is a reality. The double consciousness is tough but we learn how to work within it in management. The goal is to maintain professionalism and respect at all levels. Maintain an open mindset instead of a fixed mindset. Remain flexible.
Our objective is to clearly deliver the importance of Diversity in the Workplace. Discuss how it can improve morale and workplace productivity. Share best practices in improving diversity skillset.
- Explain instances when sending email is necessary and appropriate.
- Identify occasions when sending or retrieving email is unacceptable.
- Understand items they should never send electronically from their workplace.
- Create an email subject line that accurately describes the content of the message.
- State and avoid 12 of the most common mistakes people make in business writing.
- Communicating with Tact, Diplomacy, Poise, and Finesse: What to Say and How to Say It
- The People Principle: Effective Communication for Anyone Working with Others
- Power Networking: Communication Skills for Technical Professionals
- Communicating with Influence: Message Management Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- The Face of the Office: Communication Skills for Administrative Assistants
The first step toward success is identifying your own leadership strengths.
Free assessment: www.freestrengthsfinder.com/workuno
- Communication is built on trusting relationships
- Motivation can never be forced. People have to want to do a good job.
- There’s nothing more effective than showing genuine interest in others.
- Step outside of yourself to discover what’s important to someone else.
- Team players are the leaders of tomorrow.
Conflict, arguments, and change are natural parts of our lives, as well as the lives of every agency, organization, and nation. Conflict resolution is a great way for two or more parties to find a peaceful solution to a disagreement among them. The disagreement may be personal, financial, political, or emotional.
When a dispute arises, often the best course of action is negotiation to resolve the disagreement.
The goals of negotiation are:
- To produce a solution that all parties can agree to
- To work as quickly as possible to find this solution
- To improve, not hurt, the relationship between the groups in conflict
We focus on improving the knowledge of Sexual Harassment Policy in accordance with California AB 1825 regulations for new and existing supervisors. Employers with 50 plus employees, For New Supervisors they must be trained within – 6 months and existing supervisors training must be done every two years.
8 Keys of Excellence
The state of authenticity when our values and behavior are aligned. Integrity happens when what we value is evident in our actions.
2. Failure Leads to Success
Failure provides the information we need to learn so we can succeed.
3. Speak with Good Purpose
Speaking in a manner that moves the group or us forward. Being responsible for honest and direct communication and focusing on truth-telling, stating assumptions and maintaining integrity.
Employee recognition and financial rewards are great for your high performing employees who continuously go the extra mile. CEEBS delivers great strategies on how to recognize the superstars within your organization as well as how to inspire your organization to raise the bar together.